Every year, clubs and organizations form teams and walk in Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes. They raise funds to support diabetes research, information and advocacy. Club and Organization Teams are made up of club members, family, friends and neighbors who want to join the movement to Stop Diabetes.
Benefits of forming a Club and Organization Team:
- Strengthens teamwork and team building skills.
- Provides a wellness activity.
- Encourages community involvement.
- Easier to fundraise with others.
- More fun to participate as a group and celebrate on the day of the walk!