Team Captain and Walker Resources
- Team Captain Guide - As a Team Captain, you are responsible for your team's success and making sure every team member has a rewarding experience. It's a big job, but this guide will help support you every step of the way!
- Fundraising Guide - Start early and finish strong! This guide will take you from getting started with your fundraising, to following-up with your donors, and, finally, thanking them for their support!
- Team Captain Timeline - Follow this timeline and you’ll be sure to have a successful and fun Step Out experience!
- Wrap Around-Event Ideas (PDF) - Additional fundraising ideas that you can do to help raise money for your team and Stop Diabetes®!
- Association Offline Donation Deposit Slips (PDF) - This is a great tool to use if you have offline donations such as cash and checks that you want to send to your local Association office.
- Association Donor Receipts (PDF) - Provide these receipts to those who make a donation to support you.
Resources for Corporate Teams
- Corporate Team Captain Job Description - Check out the easy steps you can take to lead a successful Corporate Team!
- Internal Team Kickoff Agenda Template - Use this kickoff agenda to get your campaign off to a great start and get your team members excited about participating in Step Out!
- Tips for a Successful Internal Team Kickoff - Follow these tips and you will have a great Team Kickoff!
- Sample Recruitment Memos - These memos will make it easy to get the word out about your team to all company employees.
- Sample Vendor Letter - Solicit your company’s vendors to get involved in Step Out or support your team.
Resources for Friends & Family Teams
- Family Team Captain Job Description - Follow these easy steps for a successful Family Team!
- Family Team Member Recruitment Letter - This letter will help you recruit members to your Family Team!
- Family Team Ask for a Donation Letter - Share this letter with all of your team members to help them secure donations to help Stop Diabetes®!
- Family Team Event Details Letter - Send a letter to all team members to let them know about important day of event details, where you will meet, etc.
- Family Team Thank you Letter to Team - After the event, don’t forget to say thank you to your team members and share a team photo!