Join the Fun!
Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes is a fun-filled day for the whole family! Join us as we walk 1 or 3.1 miles around Jacksonville Riverside and over the Acosta Bridge and celebrate our Red Striders (walkers who are living with type 1, type 2, or gestational diabetes). Before and after the walk, enjoy music, sponsor booths, giveaways- and more! Check-in begins at 8:00 am and the walk begins at 9:05 am
What to expect at Jax Step Out:
- 1 Mile walk or a 3.1 Mile walk; both venture out through Downtown Jacksonville and finish on the Riverside.
- Champions Lounge - For Team Members that Raise $1,000 or More!
- Sponsor booths – More information to come!
- Jaxson De Ville, Live Music, Cheerleaders and more will be on hand for entertainment
- Family Fun Zone with a bounce house, family yoga, and fun activities and giveaways for all ages
- Perks for Red Striders and Champions
- Check out all Walk Day Details here!
Interested in volunteering? Sign up here.
Make a difference and register for the Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes today!
When you register for the Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes you become a part of the American Diabetes Association’s team. Joining you will be thousands of participants from around the country who come together and directly impact the lives of people facing the daily challenges of diabetes and their loved ones. Gather your friends, family, or coworkers and start a team today!
It is free to register for the walk, however, participants are encouraged to fundraise to support the American Diabetes Association's mission: to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
All walkers will receive access to a personal fundraising webpage, email center, mobile app and more! Walkers who reach $100 raised (and above) will qualify for these great recognition items!