Be a Fundraising Champion
Champions to Stop Diabetes are people who raise $1,000 or more to help the 30 million people living with diabetes every day.
Your fundraising directly supports many programs and research efforts such as; training school personnel to keep children with diabetes safe at school, providing assistance to individuals who are being discriminated against because of their diabetes, providing support and resources to people who are newly diagnosed with type 1 & 2 diabetes, and so much more.
How Can I Become a Champion?
You, too, can join the ranks of this important group of walkers!
- If you haven't registered yet, do that first! Simply click REGISTER at the top of the screen.
- Set your goal at $1,000 or more. The local staff will help you every step of the way to ensure you achieve your goal.
- Tell everyone you know you are 'Striving to be Champion' and that you need their support. You can use pre-written email templates in your Fundraising Center that asks others to help you become a Champion.
- Thank your donors, ask others to support you, and watch your thermometer grow.
- Celebrate becoming a Champion to Stop Diabetes and receive extra perks at the event.
If you have questions or want more information on being a Champion to Stop Diabetes contact Nathan Hughes at email@example.com or 610-828-5003 ext. 4637.